Reach Millions of
customers in one place
Let’s face it: in today’s world, customers are more likely to turn to their laptops or smartphones for their shopping needs than to visit a brick-and-mortar store.
… and that’s where we come in.
East Bay SBDC presents
California Shop Small
Interested in selling online?
California Shop Small is a six-week program designed to take your business online so you can sell at scale. Sign up to learn how to get your business online, reach new customers, and increase their sales on a local, regional, and national scale.
After completing the program, business owners will gain access to sell on a California-branded eCommerce platform. Business owners will receive a six-month free subscription to sell online and no-cost one-on-one consulting to further their online success.
Click the link below to learn more about the program benefits, schedule, and eligibility.
Save the date!
The six-week cohort begins Oct 4!
Here’s what you’ll learn in 6 weeks…
What’s in it for me?
Great question! This program is 100% free to qualifying businesses. There is no risk, no cost for the training, no cost for 6 months of website hosting, no strings attached.
Seats are limited, Sign up today!
What you’ll walk away with:
- An online storefront in 6 weeks
- 6-months of no-cost website hosting
- Ability to reach millions of customers in one place
- Solid foundational, working knowledge of digital marketing best practice
- A marketplace presence to grow your brand
- Be Found on Google, Yelp or Facebook
- The ability to attract customers and increase sales, MoM, YoY
- Access to an eCommerce marketplace built specifically for small businesses