Digital Marketing Program – Digital Content that Works in Practice
East Bay SBDC Digital Marketing Workshops provides essential skills for small business to succeed in selling online.
A series of 6 NO COST workshops on using Digital Marketing to increase sales, acquire and retain customers.
Small Business will learn and be able to:
- Design, manage, and measure persuasive digital and social media marketing campaigns using Google, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, among others.
- Strategically use digital marketing tools such as websites, social media, email campaigns, and websites to grow the sales and marketing presence of their businesses.
- Apply digital marketing analytics tools to make effective data-driven marketing decisions.
- Use digital content to acquire and retain customers profitably.
We will notify accepted participants with Zoom information for the classes. Please do not share your link.
Digital Marketing Program Workshop Schedule:
Classes will be held via Zoom on Tuesdays 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM from February 07, 2023 to March 14, 2023.
- 02/07/2023 – Consumer Journey in the Digital Age
- 02/14/2023 – Digital Content that Works in Practice
- 02/21/2023 – Digital Strategies to Drive Engagement and Conversion
- 02/28/2023 – Leveraging Google Analytics for Business Decision
- 03/07/2023 – Email Marketing Fundamentals
- 03/14/2023 – Search Engine Optimization and Paid Search
Click here for more information about the program.
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.