Fundamental FETA II – Menu & Recipe Costs
East Bay SBDC and the Alameda County Economic & Civic Development Agency offer a free 10-part series on “Food Business Entrepreneurship” for participants interested to launch and grow food businesses in Alameda County.
In this series, you will learn the basics to start and grow your own food business, cookbook, catering, and so much more. This series will help turn your idea into reality.
We will notify accepted participants with Zoom information for the classes. Please do not share your link.
Fundamental FETA II Series Workshop Schedule:
Classes will be held via Zoom on Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 10, 2023 – February 09, 2023 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Food Industry Exploration 01/17/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Feasibility Analysis Does It Work? 01/10/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Business Model & SWOT Analysis 01/12/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Financial Model 01/19/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Marketing and Advertising Communicating Effectively 01/24/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Alameda County Licenses, Permits & Compliance 01/26/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Creative Funding for Food Entrepreneurs 01/31/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Menu & Recipe Costs 02/02/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Catering & Events Food Business 02/07/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Business Concept/Networking and Potluck 02/09/2023 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.