(Fundamental FETA) Business Skeleton Plan & Networking
East Bay SBDC and the Alameda County Community Development Agency offer a free 10-part series on “Food Business Entrepreneurship” for participants interested to launch and grow food businesses in Alameda County.
In this series, you will learn the basics to start and grow your own food business, cookbook, catering, and so much more. This series will help turn your idea into reality.
We will notify accepted participants with Zoom information for the classes. Please do not share your link.
Fundamental Series Workshop Schedule:
Classes will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays, November 10, 2022 – December 20, 2022, from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Food Industry Exploration 11/10/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
- Feasibility Analysis Does It Work? 11/15/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
- Business Model & SWOT Analysis 11/17/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
- Financial Model 11/29/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
- Marketing and Advertising Communicating Effectively 12/1/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
- Alameda County Licenses, Permits & Compliance 12/6/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
- Creative Funding for Food Entrepreneurs 12/8/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
- Menu & Recipe Costs 12/13/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
- Catering & Events Food Business 12/15/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
- Business Concept/Networking and Potluck 12/20/2022 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (PST)
The instructor will address business efficiency. They will focus on customer patterns, processes, and standards. They will also look at seasonality and work distribution, along with product cost and standardization.
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.